Call Us 661-544-8567
JNR Home Improvements can help you have a dog friendly, virtually maintenance free lawn with EasyTurf® artificial grass. EasyTurf synthetic lawns have a proprietary backing that allows drainage like no other artificial grass available on the market today. With our truly pet-friendly grass, you can have a dog AND a great lawn! We have truly developed the best dog grass available today.
Just fill out our request form to schedule a design consultation or, call our office and a friendly staff member can help schedule your appointment for a quote. Find out why we were voted AV's BEST by readers of the Antelope Valley Press!
Join the happy families that are already enjoying a low maintenance outdoor living space with pet-friendly synthetic grass and desert landscape.
"My backyard feels like an oasis..."
"...did a really terrific job, exceeded expectations..."
"The products used are amazing and the installation was superb!...My dogs love it too!"
~From YELP! reviews of JNR Home Improvements
Here's a few reasons why families are choosing K9 Pedigree Artificial Grass For Dogs.
- Proprietary Drainage Technology- This is the key to making our fake grass the ultimate dog grass. Urine passes through, solids are easily picked up. These is no better pet grass!
- Durability- Our dog grass is durable enough for Cesar Milan's Dog Psychology Center so, you know it will be a great choice for your dogs at home.
- No Yellow Spots- Our Cesar Milan approved synthetic lawn for dogs won't stain or turn yellow from dog urine. Ever.
- Non Toxic- Piece of mind comes with our high quality pet grass. Your fur babies will love our fake grass and it will love them back.
- Eliminating mud, mess and muddy paw prints- A huge plus is the complete lack of mud with our artificial grass for dogs.
- Creating a pet-friendly yard- If Cesar Milan chose our fake grass, it must be pet friendly and K9 ready.
- Taking advantage of excellent financing options- We offer several financing options for our famous pet lawns and the monthly payments just might be lower than you're already paying for water and gardeners.